– get a feeling of depth and presence
– understand ourselves better
– improve social skills, e.g. exploring the — many ways in which we impact each other
– get a deeper connection to our emotions
– to get back in connection with our senses and other people after a lot of time with abstractions and screens
– feel seen in an unusually profound way
– practice setting and sensing boundaries
– practice self-leadership
You can read more about the five principles of Circling Europe here: https://www.circlingeurope.com/five-principles. You don’t need to know them to circle. In fact, you don’t need to know anything in particular to come, and you don’t need to be anyone in particular.
These evenings take place every Tuesday and Thursday.
Follow our Facebook page:
If you feel uncertain whether circling is for you, you can read a bit more here:
Peter Munthe-Kaas has written a personal account of his experience with circling:
Circling is not therapy: https://www.relationalspaces.dk/circling-terms-of-service/
We follow government recommendations around COVID-19 and to participate in our events you should do the same. You are required to have a valid corona-passport (for most people this means being vaccinated or being tested within 72 hours of the workshop you are going to). We are obliged to check this on arrival, so please make sure to have your test results before you come to the workshop. We have a test center close by in Fælledparken so there is always the option of the quick test.Do not show up to any event if you have symptoms.