Learn how to enjoy your miserable emotional patterns
Do you recognise any ridiculous or maybe even painful patterns in your life that keeps repeating themselves over and over again? Have you tried to change them by eg. working with yourself, taking ownership over your life or practiced “Law of attraction”? Did it not work? Well, that’s because some kinky pervert part of your shadow actually like them.
At least that is what Carolyn Eliot claims, the woman befind the bestseller Existential Kink, and that is what we are going to examine in this workshop through meditation and funny exercises.
What is going to happen?
All content this evening will be based on the theory an exercises in the book Existential Kink. You will work on your own as well as in smaller groups, and it is a good idea to bring your own notebook, as there will be some individual reflection-time, where it is suggested that you write things down.
All exercises has a humorous touch, as Eliots universe has a quite joking approach to therapy and self-investigation. You will mist probably leave with:
- A good laugh about your silly emotional patterns
- New insights on your blinds spots / shadow sides
- Inspiration on how you are going to change your life for real
- A feeling of having been together with other people on some very essential aspects around being a human
Why do this workshop?
If you are tired of hearing that you should just love yourself and trust the Universe and go for your dreams, then this workshop might be for you. You will most probably be able to see yourself in a more lighthearted way after this workshop, and you will most probably be damaged for the rest of your life in the sense that you will start applying the theory on almost everything in your own and in other peoples life.
My motivation to do this workshop is, that reading the book and applying the mindset continuously in different aspects in my life, has seriously changed some very heavy and deep-routed patterns – and I really want to share that mindset with others.
About the Facilitator
Sarah Warny Berg works in creative and engaging ways to build deeper connection to ourselves and each other. She is certified in Circling and has a background in anthropology, and she is interested in exploring ways to use our connections with each other to find meaning and depths in life.
We follow government regulations and recommendations around COVID-19 and do our best not to further the spread of the virus. We ask you to do the same:
– Please do not show up to events if you have symptoms of covid-19.
– You are required to have a valid corona-passport to participate in our events (for most people this means being vaccinated or being tested within 72 hours of the workshop you are going to). Our facilitators will check this on arrival.
– There is a test center in Fælledparken, close to Relational Spaces, where it is possible to be quick tested.