We weren’t able to have a party back when we opened in April due to COVID-19 restrictions, so we have decided to have a proper party as we are entering the autumn season in Relational Spaces.
It is a chance to see the space, meet the facilitators and the community and get introduced to our plans for the rest of the year.
The event is free, but we would like you to book a ticket so we know that you are coming 🙂
RELATIONAL SPACES FESTIVAL
The party also kicks off the Relational Spaces Festival (www.relationalspaces.dk/festival) taking place from August 13-15.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– Nice people!
– Fun and (relating) games!
– The release of our course programme for the second half of 2021.
We follow government regulations and recommendations around COVID-19 and do our best not to further the spread of the virus. We ask you to do the same:
– Please do not show up to events if you have symptoms of covid-19.
– We recommend that you get PCR tested within 72 hours before participating in our events.
– Alternately there is a test center in Fælledparken, close to Relational Spaces, where it is possible to be quick tested.