LAB – Stretching practice: how to expand our inner world
In this practice, we exercise shifting between different perspectives to expand our inner world and space within us.
As stretching our body keeps it flexible and healthy, so does stretching our heart and mind. The aim of this practice is to create a feeling of increased resilience, acceptance and understanding in relating to others.
We do this through embodied exercises, connecting with ourselves and each other. We use aspects of circling in this practice and meet each other with curiosity and empathy.
Expect to be guided through exercises that:
- focus on bringing awareness to our patterns
- increasing our capacity for understanding different positions in conflict
- explore new impulses – moving beyond the known
- activate our imagination
- train our capacity for listening
- invite you to try out different perspectives
About The Facilitators
Viola Ellehammer Dasseville
Interested in ‘the human experience’ and the art of ‘being with’ I am curious to facilitate space for embodied explorations. I have since 2018 been educating myself in facilitating Systemic Constellation & Family Constellation, in 2021 I will be doing Circling & Surrendered Leadership training as well as starting to facilitate Restorative Justice Circles.
I am excited about exploring shifts in awareness, playfulness and community building tools. In 2021, I am taking a Circling & Surrendered leadership training and starting on my psychotherapy education. Since I tried circling a few years ago, I completely fell in love with circling and meeting people authentically. I am facilitating restorative justice circles in which people experiencing conflict can meet each other again and express what wants to be expressed.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
This first event on June 15th is hosted as a LAB – for members and friends only – after this, we will host the practice twice every month. If you want more information do reach out and we will keep you in the loop.
We follow government regulations and recommendations around COVID-19 and do our best not to further the spread of the virus. We ask you to do the same:
- – Please do not show up to events if you have symptoms of covid-19.
– We recommend that you get PCR tested within 72 hours before participating in our events.
– Alternately there is a test center in Fælledparken, close to Relational Spaces, where it is possible to be quick tested.