We bring authentic relating to your party, your café or event and enable your guests to connect at a deeper level.
We can facilitate conversation events around a theme of your choice if you want to give your guests an evening where the screens are left behind.
We have people how are trained in Restorative Justice and Conflict management, who are able to hold a workshop for your organization.
Book a room and a facilitator, start your birthday party with Authentic Relating Games or Improvised Partner Dancing and see your friends connect like never before.
Book a room and a facilitator and use this one-time opportunity to go deep with your friends and loved ones.
Book all of relational spaces for your reception, book release or vernissage. Contact us for ideas on how to get your guests to mingle and relate.
Our facilitators create space for more honesty and trust at the workplace by facilitating various authentic relating exercises.
We tailor courses for school classes and students as a part of establishing social connections or transforming unhealthy dynamics.
We support healthy organizations by providing body therapy, relational group counselling and conflict resolution.
We offer subscriptions on body-therapy for businesses and organizations, bringing your team (max. 10 people) back to their bodies and senses every month.
How much does it cost to have an employee go on sick leave because of stress? How much time is wasted at the workplace because of unresolved conflicts. In Relational Spaces we believe that healthy organizations are the ones who address and work with the bodily and relational health of their teams. With this monthly subscription your organization gets:
- 3 hours of relational group counselling pr. Month.
- 10 hours of body therapy pr. Month.
- Support from our restorative justice & conflict resolution team.
5 days in beautiful surroundings in a cabin, with simple accommodation and food.
- 1 day for preparation and instructions, last day for reflections and integration.
- 3 days in complete silence, 1 day of fasting.
- Groups and teams of minimum 5 people.
We are dedicated to bring ritual and ceremony back in human relations. We see many of the rituals that are still present in modern society as void of meaning and want to bring depth and meaning back in the transitions of our lives.
Contact us for a personalized ritual, designed for your specific life situation.
- Name giving: Greet a newborn or adopted child into your family or community.
- Anniversaries: Celebrate and renew relationships through a ritual.
- Life crisis: Create a new intention and beginning for yourself after a life crisis.
- Separation or divorce: Let go of the old commitments and attachments.
- Death: Say goodbye to loved ones and express your feelings about their life.